



My dear sweet husband tried and tried to get Madeline to go and brush her teeth and use the bathroom to get ready for ni-ni. She of course is not listening so he starts counting... One.. walks away for a minute, comes back and says two... and she finishes off cheerfully by counting "see (three), four, five, six!" - We just had to laugh..
Madeline LOVES typing on the computer and loves playing a ball game on here. She gets on the computer and I ask her to come get dressed.. she tells me "No, I on puter, hold on" as she types an e-mail!
Let me start by saying I am SO into still life photography these days. I decided to make popcorn for Madeline's afternoon snack and also use it for a few photos.. I'm getting things setup to go not paying attention to the dish of popcorn... then I look down and notice A LOT of it is missing. I go to investigate and there are gobs of popcorn thrown into Madeline's dollhouse! :)
One last funny for this update... Eddie is pouring food into the dogs dish and Madeline always has to investigate this and carefully watch. Madeline bends down to smell the food, stands up, pinches her nose and exclaims "pee-u, woo woo food stinky stinky" and proceeds to wave her hand in the air.
Happy Father's Day to all the Daddies, Grandpa's, StepDads, Uncles, and father figures! My husband enjoyed a delicious dinner on Saturday, and I made him french toast and cinnabons! :) Madeline picked out the sweetest Elephant card for him... it was such a "Madeline-esque" card.

3 comments:
She is SO cute!
Okay I commented on FB but I also wanted to say here that I LOVE these pictures!!! I think the last one is my absolute favorite! I can tell M is crazy about her daddy.
Also, kind of funny. Gabbie looked at these with me and said 'look my crocs'. She has the pink ones too and of course she thinks all of them are hers, even the ones on M's feet:)
I just Love these pictures !!!! They are so good. She says some funny things !!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment