2.10.2011

A Magical Mommy & Emmy Trip to Disney World! Part Trois [backdating]






We had the most delicious lunch at the whispering canyon cafe- i only wish that we would have been more hungry. We had a late breakfast and unfortunately our ressies were for an early lunch. But, I am so happy we went. It was my first time at the Wilderness Lodge and it's so warm, snug, and quaint there. My family and I used to stay in Fort Wilderness.. so it was nice to see the new'er stuff!

Afterwards it was off to the Magic Kingdom! Fun, fun, and more fun.... and by now, I think I recall the wind dying at this point which made it a wee bit more enjoyable.

I haven't any other photos of our last day. Quite honestly, by this point, Mommy was sick of the camera and pulling it in and out of the bag! Our last day was also spent at the MK..... doing rides in adventure land, watching the show at the castle, someone stealing M's popcorn, going to the comedy show in future world (i think thats it?), and dinner at my once-beloved.. Narcooseess. However, I got so very sick that night that there is no way I will want to return. My steak was not cooked very well.. and I woke up vomitting and with fever- I was sick all the following day coming home.

I am so happy that I took her. I learned some lessons on this trip to better plan future trips, and I feel more confident in having done disney alone with a preschooler! I love my girl so very much.. and I am so happy that I got that time with her.. to see her face light up over characters, parades, and goodies... :)

No comments: