2.10.2011

A Magical Mommy & Emmy Trip to Disney World! Part Deux [backdating]










If I remember correctly.. this day was the day we went to Downtown Disney & LET ME TELL YOU.. I can do without! Why would I ever think that Madeline could walk to the three stores I wanted to go to? Why did I think she would be SAFE to do that? My petite girl is often mistaken for a 2-3 yr old.... so I can't imagine why it would surprise me that people in the world of disney would practically mow her down. Okay people.. just because the store is huge doesn't give you the right to act like a complete crazy person and try to run innocent children over. Your Disney products will still be there! ;) So.. DTD was a huge disaster and definitely not worth it!

But.. later that day, we were headed to Hollywood Studios. Please keep in mind, H.S is NOT apart of Disney World according to Madeline. When we were done there she asked that we 'please go back to Disney World' the next day. Also, before I forget.. she called our hotel room our 'mickey house' - which was adorable!

So in H.S, we saw the playhouse disney show - which M loved loved loved all that bubbles and crap falling from the ceiling! Next it was off to see the little mermaid... I completely forgot that 90% of that show is uber scary, and baby girl had a blanket over her head for the most part. We did grab some popcorn and relax... we were really waiting to see the Osborne Family Lights.. M was so precious.. much like the first time she saw it when she was 2.. she held her arms out trying to grab the falling faux snow! She was soo sweet! :) We had a blast....

Then off to Beaches & Cream for the most heavenly no way jose sundae, evah! (& dinner, too.. of course.. but really, the no way jose!) It was pretty late... (time flies in disney) and we headed back for some sleep!

Oh! Miss Madeline had to meet the "ballerina" from little einsteins.. We were JUST in luck because we were the LAST ones in that line who would be able to meet her before she headed back... Phew!

No comments: