

Today is a semi-beautiful day here. The sun keeps coming in and out for the most part. Madeline and I were out for a bit with her new bubble mower. I'm thinking of getting her a water table - does anyone have one, and if so, does your child like it? :)
Miss Madeline is turning 21 months on Monday! Her birthday is around the corner. I'm starting to look at kitchens for her.. I have tendancy to go a little overboard which I'm sure I will do for her birthday. We have yet to decide if we're going to still have a birthday party since that would be very overwhelming for her. Whatever Eddie and I decide to do, I'm sure it will be special!
6 comments:
Ashley
I love these pictures. Happy 21st month Madeline, can you believe how fast they change and grow up. I want Olivia to stay this age forever, however I seem to say that every couple months. :) Hope all is well in your neck of the woods. What type of camera do you have?
Marianne
Hope Madeline had fun with her bubble mower. She is so adorable !!
Give her our Love !! Love To All !!
I say yes to the party, just a make it small. It is hard to remember that because we want to celebrate so much. But, just a few people is great.
That girl and her bubbles. I bet she loved the bubble mower.
I can't believe our babies will be two so soon. Their birthdays are just one day apart. Growing up too fast!!
Bubble mower? Remind me to ask you about that- seems right up S Lu's alley!
Okay, YES- get her a water table! Sophie and Ollie play w/ theirs every day. I suggest not getting the one w/ sand AND water at the same time- or if you do, just fill both halves with water...
TTYS,
Shana :)
What cute pictures! I love the bubble mower. Heidy has a mower but not a bubble one!! She would love a water table!!
Debbie
Happy 21 Months Madeline!!!! You are getting so BIG and Beautiful! I can't believe you'll be turning 2yrs old soon! Hugs and kisses
Post a Comment