5.15.2008

Conversations

5-15-08 003-2

5-15-08 011-2

5-15-08 019 copy

5-15-08 027 copy

5-15-08 039 copy

5-15-08 044-2



Me: Madeline, do you want to come with Mama to the store?

Madeline: *shakes head no*

Me: Are you going to stay home alone?

Madeline: ::waits a minute before responding:: .......... Yeah.

Later on after bathtime..

Me: Did Daddy comb your hair?

Madeline: Yeah

(he hadn't)

She is just a hoot. I love the "yeah". Oh, and we went to the store today to get her a bubble wand [she tries very hard with her small bubble wand but isn't getting anything out of them.. we needed something bigger!] So she spent an hour on the deck absolutely drenched in bubble solution but she giggled away... In fact, she had so much fun that it is almost 11 and she will not go to sleep! Oh the joys of motherhood...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is adorable!!! I love your little conversations too!!

Debbie

Anonymous said...

Isn't this age fun??? It has its ups and downs, but what they come out with is just a hoot.

She is a bubble girl!!!

Anonymous said...

Madeline is just too cute !!! I Love when they talk to you. It is so sweet !!! Love To All !!!

Anonymous said...

I just LOVE your photos. They are truly beautiful.

Hannah