5.14.2008

Thank you!

5-14-08 008 copy

5-14-08 003 copy

5-14-08 001 copy

5-14-08 014 copy




Thank you for all the very sweet comments from our last photoshoot. My husband loved reading them (and sends his thanks as well - he wants everyone to know he really doesn't know how to use the camera nor does he ever take pictures... )

This week has been so slow! I feel like I can not get enough sleep... I'm waking up tired after 2.5 hour naps. Hopefully I'll get an energy boost, soon.

Madelines new word this week is "yook, yook!" (Look). She absolutely adored another bloggers daughter and was in total awe over her. It was very sweet. Yesterday we played with play-doh, and I built a "Mommy" and "Madeline" which she ooh'd and ahh'd over for a few minutes before destroying! Oh well, it was fun. She also began saying "opendat" really quick. I wasn't sure if she was really saying it, but I'm pretty sure she was. I've been trying to teach Madeline "1, 2, 3" and "A, B, C" .. She likes the A and C.... and no numbers yet. We'll keep trying. She usually picks up stuff fairly quickly..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is cute as a button.

Anonymous said...

She is one smart little girl!!! Reese is still in the pointing phase. Too lazy to talk.

Love the new pics.

Anonymous said...

Just had to get my Madeline "fix" for the day! So pretty!
I love how she is talking so well. That's the cutest!

Stacy