




A special thank you to my husband and daughter for the card, note, and chocolate covered strawberries! This mother's day I really wanted pictures of Madeline and I together. You all know I am usually the one behind the camera, so it was really important to me to have something from today. My husband did a fabulous job photographing us (Thank you, honey) and I really like how they turned out.
Madeline, with the help of her Daddy wrote me a note.. It was very sweet and of course, I cried! It says:
Hi Mom
I love you very much. Dad is writing this for me. I love when we shnug shnug and I love sleeping next to you and I even love driving in the car. I love when you feed me and I love when we play. Mom I just love everything about you. :)
Love, Madeline
*insert scribbles*
Even though I spent thirty minutes cleaning Madelines nose, and she waited until it was naptime to dirty her diaper, and she didn't take a nap for 2 hours.... This was the best day I could have asked for! I am a very blessed Mama and Wife!
I hope you all had a fabaroo day, as well!
11 comments:
God bless your Mommy's Day!!!!!
Glad you had a great one!!
Debbie
Oh, Ashley- these photos of Mommy & Madeline are beautiful! I'm SO glad you finally were able to get some (thank you Eddie)! You both look so happy! What a special gift! I love the card too, how sweet! And I also love (okay it made me cry) the VERY sweet email you sent me! You are a wonderful mother, and I'm very proud of you!!!
Happy Mother's Day!
Love, Shana :)
Happy Mother's Day. The letter that she wrote you made me cry. You are such a wonderful Mom to her.
Glad you had a great day together.
Happy Mother's Day! It is so nice to open your blog and she you with your precious daughter. You 2 look so beautiful together. I LOVE the one of her little hand in yours. Eddie did a good job. I know you will cherish these forever. You look absolutely radiant, Ashley!
love ya,
amanda
Beautiful pictures of you and your precious daughter!
Happy Mother's Day!!!
Stacy
Ashley--awww Ashley you look sooo happy and so radiant I LOVE these pics!!!!!!!! You two are both GORGEOUS!!!!! HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO YOU!!!!!!!
1st - Happy First Mother's Day Ashley!!!
Wow, I didn't think your photography could get better, but then Eddie did you proud!
I hope you enjoyed every minute of your day. Madeline remains gorgeous, as always, and it's great to see you in action.
(Still lamenting the fact that we don't live closer).......Tracy - babyjohnscrib
oh my gosh.... I am in tears... (lee is too), these are the sweetest pictures I have ever seen! You two are ~ two peas in a pod! These are positivly beautiful.
hugs to you,
Betsy
Happy Mother's Day Ashley!! Really great pictures !! They are so pretty !!! Love the note from Madeline that Daddy helped her write. It is so sweet !!! Nice job on the pictures Eddie !! You are very blessed !!! Love To All !!!
Oh Ashley! Happy Mothers Day...these pictures bring tears to my eyes. You have you precious princess in your arms and she has never looked happier! I am glad you had a great Mother's Day, I love the note too!! Eddie's not to shabby on the camera:) You have taught him well:) Happy Mother's Day!!!!!!!!!!!
Eddie did a great job! You two are beautiful!!
sorry so late with the comments- it's been a busy week! yeesh!
Post a Comment