5.26.2008

Sweet cousins

5-26-08 023-2

5-26-08 050-2

5-26-08 078-2

5-26-08 096-2

5-26-08 164-2

5-26-08 173-2




Today was picnic #2 at my mother-inlaws. Madeline quickly warmed up to her cousins Kiersten and Alexus. (Mikey was too busy playing with the pink bubble mower). She had a blast with the girls - and many of these photos are so emotional... just sweet cousin love - pure innocence and giggles. Madeline had another late night ... and honestly, I doubt she minded! She ate so much today, I'm amazed she had room in her little belly for it all!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Both picnics look like so much fun! Madeline looks like she just loves her cousins...so sweet! Oh and love her bathing suits! Pictures stunning...as always:)

Anonymous said...

Another fun day with family!! What a great time!! Looks like she loved her cousins!!

Debbie

Anonymous said...

what a gorgeous group of little girls!

Anonymous said...

The girl's and I had so much fun with Eddie, You (Ashley) and Madeline, The girl's had so much fun with her, I'm glad all the girl's had a good time together!and Mikey had fun with the Pink bubble mower...LOL....We'll have to do it again on the 4th of July : ) Hugs and Kisses

Anonymous said...

I am so glad Madeline had a really fun time with her cousins !! I had a great time watching them play together !! It was so sweet !! It was a truly great day !!! They all had so much fun and giggles !! We Love You All !! Give Madeline hugs and kisses !!!